After Sales Service
“Our clients are our partners in business”
Celsius prides itself on its extensive “after sales” service and technical support we offer our client’s. We are very aware that it can take many months, even years, to win the trust and respect of a customer, but only a few minutes to lose it.
Celsius continually implements improvement within its service and customer support teams, offering competitive maintenance agreements tailored to suit a wide range of clients ranging from residential, small businesses to major corporations. Our Engineers are equipped with the very latest in refrigeration testing and diagnostic tools, ensuring fast and accurate assessments on the running conditions of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
Supply and Installation
Whether a small air conditioning installation or a large commercial/industrial roof mounted installation Celsius can project manage the complete supply and installation process!
Our commitment to customer satisfaction does not end at the supply and installation completion……….
Routine Maintenance Contracts
Celsius Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd offers various levels of after sales service and support, depending on client’s requirements. Preventative maintenance visits will ensure that your equipment remains running efficiently and reliably, reducing electrical consumption and the risk of a major failure that could prove both costly and inconvenient. Routine maintenance can be structured as single or multiple visits per year, plus you gain the benefit as a contracted customer of our 24 hour call out service.
Service and repairs
Celsius operates an efficient service and repair department to deal with any problem on equipment regardless of whether it has been supplied by us or other providers. Our field service engineers have vehicles stocked with most commonly required spare parts by all major equipment manufacturers.
Why Regular Service?
· Regular servicing ensures the equipment is operating efficiently, avoiding wasted electricity.
· Regular servicing ensures your compliance with the F-gas regulation, which is now UK law.
· Regular servicing ultimately increases the operating life expectancy of your equipment.
· Regular servicing could detect and avoid a major system failure in the future.
· Regular servicing ensures the equipment warranty remains valid
· Regular servicing ensures your equipment remains hygienic.
· Regular servicing ensure peace of mind